 General / 39985
    LEGEND sets in stores?! —Josh Opotzner
   I just got back from TRU. I had my $10 off $50 Star Wars LEGO coupon in my pocket; I anticipated buying the $30 Jabba's Palace and TIE Bomber together for $45, then toss in a Jabba's Prize to break $50. I walked into the store and at the front was a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGEND sets in stores?! —Evan Butzlaff
   (...) Hehe. I was at the Chicago Lego Store in North Bridge, they had the 2003 sets, a new shipment of it all is coming in Saturday. (I nabbed the last AT-TE, no T-16's, they sold out, plenty of jabba palace stuff) Anyways, they had all that, and (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)