 General / 39780
  Re: Why is Lugnet so quiet these days?

(...) I want to confirm the college problem :) I only have time to read a few posts a day. Graduate school projects take too much time (final exams are the easy part). However soon I will have a one month break to play with Lego! Ben (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Why is Lugnet so quiet these days?

(...) I'm backing up Ben with his confirmation on the whole college thing. It really is a scam. They give you very little work throughout the whole semester to lure you in, and then when you least expect it...BAM! Big ol' final in two weeks and you (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)