 General / 39740
    Sometimes you gotta take a break... —Sean Devolites
   Wassssup Everyone, As everyone knows, the holidays are fast approaching. Stuff needs cleaning and more work needs to be done in less time. Unfortunately that goes for me in a lot of ways. Lately I've tried to cram everything together and it (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)