 General / 39733
    Enigmatic Piece. Inquiring information. —Matt Hein
   Well, the other day I was browsing for parts to compliment several of my mages, when I encountered a rather odd discrepency. I can't seem to find at all, any Lego sets with a transparent blue wand piece. Of course, checking the peeron database for (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Enigmatic Piece. Inquiring information. —Erick Jensen
   I was looking for the exact same thing! It would go good with a blue wizard. I searched on brinklink only 2 days ago and found a guy selling 4 of them. I know where they come from, same place as the dk pink wand. They're in belville sets with the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Enigmatic Piece. Inquiring information. —John Barnes
     I suspect they show up in one of the starwars sets. I think they fit into those funny little chrome bits to be used as minifig scale lightsabres. JB (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

        Re: Enigmatic Piece. Inquiring information. —Thomas Garrison
   (...) Looks like (URL) be a (the?) source of TrLtBlue. Pity no one has inventoried that set. . . See also Frank: (URL) Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Enigmatic Piece. Inquiring information. —Thomas Stangl
   Doesn't (URL) have it? Or is it trans-dk blue? (...) ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)