 General / 39738
Re: Enigmatic Piece. Inquiring information.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 03:04:25 GMT

I suspect they show up in one of the starwars sets. I think they fit into
those funny little chrome bits to be used as minifig scale lightsabres.

JB

In lugnet.general, Erick Jensen writes:
I was looking for the exact same thing!  It would go good with a blue
wizard.  I searched on brinklink only 2 days ago and found a guy selling 4
of them.  I know where they come from, same place as the dk pink wand.
They're in belville sets with the fairy.  The fairy came in a few different
colors and they had wands for each one.  Red, Green, Pink, and Blue, I think
that's all of em.  Besides the glow in the dark one.