 General / 39721
    Re: Is Brickshelf slow for anyone else lately? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Seriously? I mean, you thought the ads earlier this year for stuff like BrickFest(sm) and Milton Train Works(tm) were so bad that Brickshelf lost a "tremendous amount of value" for you?? (...) Unless it's getting free bandwidth it will sooner (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Is Brickshelf slow for anyone else lately? —Tim Courtney
   (...) Well, yes and no there. I'm definitely in favor of both BrickFest(sm) and Milton Train Works(tm), so those I didn't mind so much (they still got filtered through WebWasher). I guess what alarmed me was Kevin's statement in this post about (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)