 General / 39706
Re: Setting up Eric's models at the Festival of Trees in Atlanta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 02:23:21 GMT

Thanks for the pictures, James. I have also made a brief page describing
our LEGO transporting adventure:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/lego/choa.html

All the pic links point to the NGLTC Gallery pages (and the included
page image is a direct link) -- let me know if that's a problem.

Thanks again for your help (and your minivan),

Eric Harshbarger

James J. Trobaugh wrote:
Today was the day for setting up Eric Harshbarger's models for the Festival
of Trees in Atlanta. The set up wasn't so much the tough part as was the
transporting them. Since none of them were glued this was not a task to be
taken lightly.

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club