 General / 39705
  Setting up Eric's models at the Festival of Trees in Atlanta

Today was the day for setting up Eric Harshbarger's models for the Festival of Trees in Atlanta. The set up wasn't so much the tough part as was the transporting them. Since none of them were glued this was not a task to be taken lightly. First we (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)

  Re: Setting up Eric's models at the Festival of Trees in Atlanta

Thanks for the pictures, James. I have also made a brief page describing our LEGO transporting adventure: (URL) the pic links point to the NGLTC Gallery pages (and the included page image is a direct link) -- let me know if that's a problem. Thanks (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Setting up Eric's models at the Festival of Trees in Atlanta

(...) They look great! Very nice, Eric! ROSCO (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)