 General / 3970
  Question about buckets

I saw a batch of buckets relatively-cheap at K-Mart the other day. Never having actually purchased one, I was wondering if they're all identical in piece content, or if they're randomly assorted. Also, do they have any 'special' pieces (windows, (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about buckets

(...) Check and see if they have the same model number on the bucket. If they are all the same model number, they should be all the same. If you find differences between bucket contents of the same model, then it's an error. And no, the special (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about buckets

(...) Yes, Tom is correct. If the bucket shows no picture of the contents, then you probably have one of those buckets that is bricks only, no doors, windows, or specialty pieces (like those 950 piece buckets, I forget the number). Gary Istok (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.general)