 General / 3968
Re: Sith Infiltrator Comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 15:29:50 GMT

Ben Fleskes wrote:

Finally opened this set and checked it out.  I have a possible explanation
for what happened with the Sith Infiltrator.  The biggest problem seems to be
the width of the nose.  It looks like they made it wider to increase play
value.  With the wider nose, there is room for Darth's double bladed light
saber and those black bombs,droids or whatever they are (1x1 bloated rounds
with antennas on top).  So they sacrificed realism for playability.  Sound
feasible.

I've dubbed it the duck-billed TIE interceptor.  A colleague pointed out
that it looks like what a kid would make if given a TIE set and and
X-wing set both missing all clear pieces.  I think it's basically the
lamer of these new SW sets.

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks