 General / 39617
Re: After tanksgiving sale (Walmart)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:11:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Erick Jensen writes:
I'm curious.  That's a good per-brick price, but is this considered a really
good deal? • -snip
In lugnet.general, Mark Peterson writes:
On Friday the 29th from 6-11am Wal-Mart has Lego Bucket Nos. 7831 or 4084
for $5.00 each. • -snip
Set 7831 is a Small Red Creator Bucket with 200 pcs.
-snip

IMO that is not at all a good deal.  Walmart also carries a bucket of 500
pieces for ten dollars that has tan and brown bricks.  Unless you need the
orange bricks this would seem to be a waste.  The math says it better than I
can though.

200+200=400 @ $10,  500 @ $10
I hope other stores will have something better.  This won't get me to Walmart.
-Suvied