 General / 39611
    Re: Is Brickshelf slow for anyone else lately? —Matt Hein
   (...) Yeah...I would have no problem paying for my account, so long as they eliminate the moderation process. (who would honestly upload files of poor discretion if they're paying for the account?) Other than that, and the thought that the paid (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Is Brickshelf slow for anyone else lately? —Leonard Hoffman
   You know, this is sounding like a really good idea! I see something a lot like how Lugnet is working, where you can have posting abilities w/o membership, but no added benefits. and benefits could include loading w/o moderation (and if someone does (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)