 General / 39610
Re: After tanksgiving sale (Walmart)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 01:15:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Peterson writes:
On Friday the 29th from 6-11am Wal-Mart has Lego Bucket Nos. 7831 or 4084
for $5.00 each.

Set 7831 is a Small Red Creator Bucket with 200 pcs.
set inventory at http://peeron.com/inv/sets/7831-1
and pictures at http://www.kecia.dk/legoset/creator7831.htm

mark

Cool.  I bought some of these last year and sold most of them on ebay at more
than twice what I paid.  I will try to do the same this year.  YMMV.