 General / 3960
Re: Sith Infiltrator Comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 03:45:36 GMT

Finally opened this set and checked it out.  I have a possible explanation
for what happened with the Sith Infiltrator.  The biggest problem seems to be
the width of the nose.  It looks like they made it wider to increase play
value.  With the wider nose, there is room for Darth's double bladed light
saber and those black bombs,droids or whatever they are (1x1 bloated rounds
with antennas on top).  So they sacrificed realism for playability.  Sound
feasible.

It's ripe to convert into a regular TIE fighter though.

Ben

In lugnet.starwars, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes:
I'm a little disappointed.. when I watched the trailer.. I saw this
ship.. and said I want that one.. and when I built it.. it doesn't
really look as sleek at the one in the trailer.. also I think it should
have been darker.. unless the ship in the trailer wasn't really this
one.. just one like it..<snip>
Tamy