 General / 3958
3957  |  3959
Subject:
Droid Fighter Comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 03:23:35 GMT

Only two nitpic's with this one..

Nitpic 1  They could have done something different with the "head" on
this for it to transform.. My brother got one of the movie models of
this set and we compared the two.. what they needed is a rod, kind of
like the grey shock absorber.. something that can pivot on both ends to
move the head up and away from the body and also allow it to move
forward to the end of flat area like it really moves.. of course this
would probably have to have a specialized piece to move correctly :(

Nitpic 2  Also.. on the bottom.. the 2x plate needs to be changed to a
1x.. so you can put the legs flat... either that or the hinge piece
needs to be notched to accept the width of the plate.  Or did I do
something wrong? I can't see anything wrong from the instructions...

Tamy