 General / 3957
3956  |  3958
Subject:
Sith Infiltrator Comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 03:12:56 GMT

I'm a little disappointed.. when I watched the trailer.. I saw this
ship.. and said I want that one.. and when I built it.. it doesn't
really look as sleek at the one in the trailer.. also I think it should
have been darker.. unless the ship in the trailer wasn't really this
one.. just one like it..
Otherwise as far as the set goes.. it's another great source for tiles!
it's got 14 1x4 tiles.. 12 blue and 2 red ones. and a good source for
grey plates!
I will admit it does make a good looking Tie if you take off the front
nose. That's probably what I'll do with it most.. just let it be a Tie..
and make a few mods to the "back" of it..
Maybe turn it into a Bomber Tie... hmmmmm
off to do some mods!

Tamy