 General / 39544
  Re: New poll

(...) I guess it depends on what you thought the question was. If the question was "Did you give Lego an idea that they SHOULD have credited you with?" then I agree with you 100%. However, the question was "Do you feel the TLC has ever taken an idea (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New poll

Just to clarify, the question didn't mean an idea used because other people said to, but because *you* feel that you submitted an idea, and had it taken after being told that they couldn't use it. Or simply, if Lego used your idea specifically due (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)