 General / 39520
    Re: National Hockey League —Marlon Wuytenburg
   Whoo hoo! Maybe my dream for a Tie Domi Maple Leaf figure will come true!!! Marlon (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: National Hockey League —Terry Prosper
   (...) Wow! You are right, we could then put it in the oven and pretend it's the real Tie Domi melting, screaming in pain and agony... >:-) Go Habs Go! I dream of a Canadiens Minifig. And then, I'd make them 24 little Stanley cups and a parade truck (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)