 General / 39520
  Re: National Hockey League

Whoo hoo! Maybe my dream for a Tie Domi Maple Leaf figure will come true!!! Marlon (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: National Hockey League

(...) Wow! You are right, we could then put it in the oven and pretend it's the real Tie Domi melting, screaming in pain and agony... >:-) Go Habs Go! I dream of a Canadiens Minifig. And then, I'd make them 24 little Stanley cups and a parade truck (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)