 General / 39517
    Re: National Hockey League and Lego Company announce multi-year global alliance —John Neal
   (...) No, actually, I was looking for the story; I was merely wondering whether his choice of 66 (nines upside down) was at all related to Gretzky's 99. (...) I agree. I don't hold Howe in any particularly high regard; but I do consider Gretzky by (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: National Hockey League and Lego Company announce multi-year global alliance —Terry Prosper
   (...) Fair enough. I'd drink to that! Terry (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)