 General / 39513
    Re: National Hockey League and Lego Company announce multi-year global alliance —Bruce Schlickbernd
   Yawn. More cross-marketing, little building opportunity. Nothing I'd buy for my son or myself. -->Bruce<-- (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: National Hockey League and Lego Company announce multi-year global alliance —Frank Filz
     (...) I may care little about the theme, but they provide more minifigs, at least heads. For town/train folks, of course the whole minifig could be used. I'm sure some castle or space fans will figure out ways to use the minifigs (how about the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: National Hockey League and Lego Company announce multi-year global alliance —John Henry Kruer
   (...) I agree. Even though I am 13, this holds no interest to me. Just more liscencing. (Alliance? Whatever) Now, if they brought back the Galaxy Explorer... -JHK (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)