 General / 39327
  Re: Land Of Bricks hits 10,000

(...) Thanks :) (...) hehe, well I go to LL ALOT.. I get up there at least 3 times a month since they started on their new operating sched. (closed Tues and Wed). I used to go much more often - Tues. and Wed. was the best days to go, lol. Back when (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Land Of Bricks hits 10,000

Wow, plus since the park is always updated with new stuff I'm sure it's fun to go, and the Gift shop is very nice too; Lot's of sets and motive for sale. Also I wasn't trying to be a dork, so I appreciate the honest answer, thanks. But enough of (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)