 General / 39327
Re: Land Of Bricks hits 10,000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 04:54:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie writes:
Hey Mark, congrats! -And why not? It's a cool site!!!

Thanks :)

A side question, while I'm at it, just for the record and out of curiosity,
how many times have you been to LEGOland Carlsbad, and or how close do you
live. Please, don't get me wrong. If I lived nearby, I'd have an Ambassador
Pass and be over there all the time!

hehe, well I go to LL ALOT.. I get up there at least 3 times a month since
they started on their new operating sched. (closed Tues and Wed). I used to
go much more often - Tues. and Wed. was the best days to go, lol. Back when
they were open everyday we would go at *least* once a week. I would say I
have been to Legoland well over 200 times (and thats not counting the times
where I go just to get something from the giftshop). But I lost track of the
visits over a year ago.

I live about 25-30 minutes away from LL, and my Dad lives like less than 5
miles from it. And we do go see my Dad often - and most of the time it is
followed by a quick visit to LL to let the kids go ride some of the rides
real quick. So having my Dad live so close to it is really cool.

I do want to get an Ambassador pass, that would rock - but the primo passes
work for now. But everytime I go I look at the parking spots for the
Ambassador pass holders and think "My car will be there soon!"

Reason I ask is, I may be out there for
a while next year just around and after BricksWest 2003.

Cool! I will be at BW '03 without a doubt, I am really looking foward to it
and to seeing everybody again. Last year was alot of fun.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com

Legomaster
www.mylegomaster.com