 General / 39323
  Re: how very odd

Honestly, with the cost of making new molds being so high, and Megablocks really beating LEGO on the price/parts ratio, I don't see why they would spend the money on making new molds of things than can already be made by combining a few existing (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: how very odd

(...) I can't help myself. Since none of us will ever know what the business justification is for making molds vs. reusing existing pieces, it's all wild and idle speculation. But, here are my guesses, worth far less than a 2x4 brick. - There's more (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)