 General / 39316
  Re: Star Destroyer (savouring it !)

I think I get what your talking about. I've tried making all the logos face the same way before too, except it gets hard on corners and is near impossible for big sets. I did build that way for my Imperial Shuttle though. Hasta La Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Star Destroyer (savouring it !)

(...) Well, to make all logo's face only one single way is impossible, because often you have to place rectangular parts with their largest length sideways or vertically upwards. As I explained, you need no less that 3 prefered directions. And all (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)