 General / 39304
  Re: 2nd set of NBA minifigs, plus real life comparisons

(...) I've played with the legs (someone had them in their posession at LEGOWORLD), but I can't remember if they were or not. Not like it matters though, the legs are made for the basketball game, not for use as regular poseable figs. -Tim (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: 2nd set of NBA minifigs, plus real life comparisons

(...) They look like they are spring-loaded - is that true? --Bill. (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs)