 General / 39293
Re: BimP Updates (5 November 2002)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 19:04:09 GMT

BimP friend and author Ralph Hempel recently sent me an e-mail announcing
his new Spybotics book, "LEGO Spybotics Secret Agent Training Manual". It is
listed now on Amazon and will be on most bookshelves by Nov 15. The price is
currently $24.99 USD (no discount yet) but Amazon will probably change this
when the book is actually available for sale on their site. I sent Ralph
another message and asked if he could supply BimP readers with a sample
chapter. Within minutes I had a pdf file that contained much of the book's
front matter and a sample chapter. Upon a quick inspection I found the
content to very interesting and I can't wait to get my hands on a full copy
of the book for review. You can view the pdf file by selecting the link
below. Pocket PC and Palm OS readers can view this file in the palm of their
hands by downloading and installing the appropriate version of Adobe Acrobat
Reader for their PDA.