 General / 39287
Re: More NBA guys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 14:59:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.general, Sean Devolites writes:
Wassssup Everyone,
I didn't get a chance to get pics of them b/c my cpu is to slow,
but the new NBA draftees are
-Tim Duncan
-Ray Allen
-Pau Gasol
Just thought I'd let ya'll know.
Hasta La Vista, Sean

I'm confused... what does this have to do with LEGO?  Are these three
players in the NBA sets?

I believe so. LEGO had said they would be "drafting" (or announcing) 3 new
players every so often, and it looks like Sean has shared the latest
announcement with us.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Sean!