 General / 39286
Re: More NBA guys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 14:49:51 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sean Devolites writes:
Wassssup Everyone,
I didn't get a chance to get pics of them b/c my cpu is to slow,
but the new NBA draftees are
-Tim Duncan
-Ray Allen
-Pau Gasol
Just thought I'd let ya'll know.
Hasta La Vista, Sean

I'm confused... what does this have to do with LEGO?  Are these three
players in the NBA sets?  This bit of info seems totally off-topic to me.

-Tim