 General / 3927
  Re: Store managers and old sets

Tried 2 or 3 time at TRU with box that where opended and lot of shelf ware. All the manager could offer was full reembursement if part were missing. Had better luck at Zellers where I bought a paradisa set with only the top cover missing box still (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Store managers and old sets

(...) Ditto for me. Though other stores seem much more willing to move on price, especially if you offer to buy all of something, as I think someone else mentioned. Ben Gatrelle (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.general)