 General / 39220
    Re: how very odd —Thomas Garrison
   (...) Sebulba, (URL) Kaadus, Princess Leia's hair---each from one 2000 sets, and they haven't been used again yet. 'Tis strange, since the molds apparently cost so much. . . -- TWS Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

        Re: how very odd —Eric Kingsley
   (...) My honest opinion is that these are bad examples. These are all Star Wars parts and almost had to have been made because of the license (I know Lando and Mace should be done as well but that is another issue entirely). As for you examples I (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)