 General / 39205
  Re: Star Destroyer

(...) I'm afraid for 'building-fatigue'. I know I had the same when building the Statue of Liberty. After several hours, I just had to step back and play some computergames - like Lego Island II :-) /\/\ark "my Destroyer will arrive in two weeks" de (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Star Destroyer

(...) Thanks for the response. I don't mean suicidal building. If you start at night, then your obviously not going to pull an all nighter just to build it. If you count the time that you actually spend building it (looking at the instructions, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)