 General / 39174
  Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started...

Does anyone know how many NBA figures TLC is planning on releasing? I wonder if they have to get permission from the players's agents before making a figure of them? Who are your predictions? What sort of sets do you think we'll see? I'm pretty (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.starwars)