 General / 39161
    Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started... —Jason Krish
   I'm sorry, but they look atrocious. To be fair, I would like to see a complete shot, but as it stands based on those small pics the only thing I can say is that they look like Megabloks. I am not bothered by the different colored head bricks, just (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started... —Terry Prosper
   (...) You got that right! (...) Recent MegaBlock figs are not *that* bad... ;-) (...) Maybe to create a race of monsters, like trolls or kobolds, to put in your castle-themed dioramas, but other than that, I agree, they are very ugly... Terry (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO NBA Draft has started... —Jason Krish
   (...) In good loyal Legoness I can't say...although one in NALUG may differ his opinion on them. (...) hmmmm.....those NBA heads, on whatever 'monster' bodies you like, combined with just about any creator/Jack Stone fig could make for some truly (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)