 General / 39104
Re: NELUG welcomes your participation in the Boston area Festival of Trees
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.org, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 17:52:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.announce, Eric Kingsley writes:
NELUG will be participating in both the Sleigh Bell Festival and the Festival
of Trees in Boston Massachusetts December 6-8 2002.

This sounds GREAT, Eric! MichLUG/LTC will be pleased to participate. What is
the cutoff date that you need the ornament received by? (to leave time for
putting the chart etc. together...)

Yes, and perhaps can folks send ornaments to the NGLTC as well, JT?

Great idea!

Hey Eric, sounds good, hope your show works out as well for the NELUG as it
has for the NGLTC.

And yes, if other clubs would like to contribute ornaments to our display
this year that would be great, more the better. I made the offer last year
and recieved a luke warm response to the idea of other clubs sending
ornaments so I didn't bring it up this year, but I'm very open to the idea.
Let me know if I you are interested in donating an ornament and I'll send
you an address to send them too.

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club