 General / 39046
  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

(...) Aside from an a box of as-yet unidentified elements from pre-1980 that were found at yard sales, I have the following anecdote to share. I think I might have written this story a while back (like so long ago it was probably on rtl before there (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What's the weirdest LEGO item you own?

(...) I did something like that myself, a couple of years ago there was a yellow giraf in a commutetrain advertisement for Legoland - almost the same size the width and length of set 8860 (which is where I keep them in storage ;) I waited till (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)