 General / 39017
Re: How to use Lego bricks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inst, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:52:03 GMT

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> skrev i meddelandet
news:H43vFp.Inu@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.inst, Mark Papenfuss writes:

No idea what year its from, I scanned the entire flyer and uploaded it • here:

There is some very interesting reading on it, but no year is on it. But • it
does say "Lego now has gears and motors" so that may date it - I am no
history expert for this stuff.

Neither am I, but I have an old Idea Book from the very early sixties, where
there are no wheels, then there's a scan somewhere on the 'net of the 'same'
book, German, from 1962 I think, where there are wheels, so early to mid
sixties might be a good guess.

I dunno about the year, but check out that SNOT technique on the two • smaller
planes in this picture:

There are more in the Idea Book,
http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/ideabook/07b.jpg for example.
http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/ideabook/index.htm for all of it.

Most of the models in the flyer seems to exist in the Idea Book, although
there are some in the flyer which, to my eye, looks a bit more modern (As
the rocket).

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm