 General / 38982
    The benefits of counting the parts? —Øyvind Steinnes
   What is the benefits of counting all the parts you have in your collection? What can you do better if you have the number of parts you have? I have now tried to sort the parts, and found that if I can sort them out so that I have each type of brick (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)