 General / 38963
  Re: How to use Lego bricks...

(...) Ah yes, this is what I refer to as "surgery". In fact I've always used that word as if it were a trade-term for AFOLs, but just now realized that I haven't shared it much here on Lugnet. Maybe me writing this will inspire the new usage of (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How to use Lego bricks...

(...) I also use the tiled walls and stackable floors. Another advantage to modularity is that large models can be transported much easier. The primary thing which will tear apart a large structure is torqueing forces. The larger the model, the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)