 General / 38936
    Re: NBA LEGO: Minifig skintone issue apparent;y settled —Travis Kunce
   A few years ago I posted an article to alt.toys.lego about this very subject. I was inquiring as to the seeming whiteness of the lego minifig. Truthfully I was just bored and trolling to see if anyone else had ever really put the question out. The (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: NBA LEGO: Minifig skintone issue apparent;y settled —Erick Jensen
   Here's my old opinion. I never really pondered on this topic too long, didn't really matter in my youth, legos were legos. But now that I think about it, my quick judgment would be this: I think the singular race of minifigs reflected the area where (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)