 General / 38900
    Re: New Sets 2003 —David Wertz
   As I was in the middle of going through the pictures you posted, I started getting 404 errors telling me the files could not be found. I had only gotten through about 5 of the pictures, so it was quite a let-down when I started getting errors. Have (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New Sets 2003 —Sean Devolites
   Good thing I saw the pics. I can't even get to the page now so its not you David. Hasta La Vista, Sean P.S Like David said, if theres any other way to view them, please let us know! (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)