 General / 38869
  Re: New Sets 2003

(...) Yah, it's like Christmas in August :) (...) No, I think the wings are light gray. You can see dark gray in the 1x3 inverted slope right above the pilot's head, and the wings are far lighter than that. I think the angle makes them look a (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Sets 2003

(...) Um. October. Man, it's too early to think. Adrian (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)