 General / 38788
38787  |  38789
Subject:
How does one make a poll?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 21:02:22 GMT

Well, I stumbled (rather accidentally) into the polls page...

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/

I have now completed all polls to date, excepting those for which I simply
didn't have an answer (such as those where "I don't know" or "other" were
not options on a subject I didn't know about).

I thought of one or two new poll question ideas, but when I searched for the
word Polls, there were a bazillion messages to look at (given that a thread
exists for nearly every poll made so far), and when I restricted my search
to only lugnet.faq, I got nothing of significance.

Can someone post instructions for making new Lugnet polls?

FUT lugnet.faq

Thanks!
-Hendo