 General / 38785
  Lego kiosk in Johnson City NY

Following images are of the Lego kiosk in the Oakdale Mall, Johnson City NY. (URL) didn't stay long, the clerk/cashier was creeping me out. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: drumm-family Bricklink Store: Drumm's Small Lots CLOSED! (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lego kiosk in Johnson City NY

Where is Johnson City? I love the pictures, or rather, I should say, I love those giant Technic beams. I want some!!! I wonder, if TLC are setting up these kiosks all over the place, if they made bunches of them? Bet they don't have them in S@H yet! (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

If you succeed get me one too! ;) -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: drumm-family Bricklink Store: Drumm's Small Lots CLOSED! "John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:H3F7x7.5xA@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lego kiosk in Johnson City NY

There are supposed to be two such kiosks in the Syracuse area also, one at Carousel (commented on already here by Wayne, if I recall correctly) and also at the Shoppingtown Mall in Dewitt. See Jake McKee's post and follow the link for a complete (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lego kiosk in Johnson City NY

John, I've been working on re-creating the technic beams in the life-size supercars for pictures posted ont he 'net. They seem to be scaleX (10 * the size of regular bricks) Standard bricks and plates are easy to build and I've almost got the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lego kiosk in Johnson City NY

Hah! Those are great! What a neat idea. I zipped over to Syracuse at lunchtime today (about and hour each way ;) and had to drop into Carousel Mall to check out the Lego booth there, of course! I was amazed to discover no-one there in attendance!!!! (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

I want that one and that one and that one and that one... Great job! -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: drumm-family Bricklink Store: Drumm's Small Lots CLOSED! "Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:H3H450.Fy4@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Lego kiosk in Johnson City NY

(...) -John Rudy (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

That is for Galidor. The top is full of parts for kids to play with. "John Rudy" <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:H3ntsL.8tt@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego kiosk in Johnson City NY

It's some sort of "Glinching Pit" so kids can play with the Galidor sets. Funny story: I was just up at the mall and saw a mother with 2 kids arguing with the clerk about keeping her kids creations. "...it says create YOUR OWN!..." sigh. Anyway it (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)