 General / 38776
    Re: A suggestion Todd Lehman
   (...) Miguel, I think that's a splendid idea! And since I'm already using POV-Ray 3.5 for this, it shouldn't be too difficult to add...just more rendering time. It may not make a large qualitative difference on something so simple as a 2x2 brick, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: A suggestion —Miguel Agullo
   (...) I am not so sure. It will hook you and then you'll be a slave of the rendering time, just like back when I ran Pov (and 3DS!) on a 386 with a software co-processor several centuries ago. How do I know? (URL) waaaay too busy at the moment, but (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)