 General / 38722
38721  |  38723
Subject:
LSA Screensaver
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 17:48:14 GMT

Howdy.  Yesterday I developed a screensaver with epic photos showing battles
the LSA has fought.  There are 2 versions of it, one with music and one
without.  The one with music goes to the song of My Sacrifice by Creed.
There's a disclaimer, don't start yelling at me!  So, here are the links:
With music: http://www.angelfire.com/wa3/shmog/screensaver_with.ZIP
Without music: http://www.angelfire.com/wa3/shmog/screensaver_without.ZIP
PLMKWYT

~Dan