 General / 38711
38710  |  38712
Subject:
Advice Sought On 7190 Dilemma
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 15:26:17 GMT

  Here is the deal. I bought a 7190 Millennium Falcon from Shop At Home.
Perfect box fully sealed. Sold it on Ebay.
  Buyer emails me," Just got it, looks great from the outside, waiting for my
son to go to bed" Then buyer emails me 2 hours later, "A little dissappointed
right now. You're packing was superb and lego box was sealed. But one of the
internal bags was opened and empty.  Hopefully all the parts are in the box. If
all the parts are here, I don't mind, but I won't know that until my son builds
the thing at xmas. Unless I gather enough patience to count the parts." Hmmm,
Why would you open the set? Seems a little suspicious, "looks good on the
outside"
  I told the buyer to try and figure out if parts are missing and gave her The
Lego Customer Service #. Does anyone know if there was an issue with that set?
John