 General / 38710
Re: Holy cow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 15:08:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeremy Scott writes:
Please give us an LDraw file.  I can just imagine a dairy farm.  I live very
near to one, and man, would it be a fun build.

What an awesome creation Ben.  Really shows that you don't need a big
collection to make really great creations...

~Just Me,
Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

thanks for your nice words, but I'm sorry to let you know: I do work to much
in front of a PC-screen. So I am not interested in doing Lego creations in
another way than with real brick...

Just try it yourself. Cows do not look all the same in real live...

Leg Godt!

Ben