 General / 38695
  Re: Holy cow!

Please give us an LDraw file. I can just imagine a dairy farm. I live very near to one, and man, would it be a fun build. What an awesome creation Ben. Really shows that you don't need a big collection to make really great creations... ~Just Me, (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Holy cow!

(...) Hi Jeremy, thanks for your nice words, but I'm sorry to let you know: I do work to much in front of a PC-screen. So I am not interested in doing Lego creations in another way than with real brick... Just try it yourself. Cows do not look all (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)