 General / 38684
    Re: "Special" brick colors —Jeffrey M. Szklennik
   (...) Would there be a way to note what color can be found in what sets? I understand peeron or other sites that part out sets tell the colors in a set, but I'd like to see a color comparison pic as at above address with a note of an example set. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

        Color Tree for "Special" brick colors —Clark Stephens
   Jeffrey, My Color Tree shows some of what you requested: (URL) use the Bricklink names for most colors. I also have a conversion chart into Peeron and LDraw, notes for rare colors, and some of the key sets a color appeared in. The tree is a work in (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Color Tree for "Special" brick colors —Jeffrey M. Szklennik
   (...) Jeff (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)